Thursday, April 8, 2010

How to Make Hearty Delicious Quinoa Muffins

Ok, I'm on a roll today with making videos.  First of all, when you watch it please excuse the quality of the video.  I totally forgot how poor the quality would be with shooting with the sunlight streaming in behind me (lesson learned).  Next time, I'll do a better job of editing and maybe use some cue cards lol.

So what goes along with great exercise you ask?  Great nutrition right?  You got it.  Today I show you how to make these Quinoa and Egg Muffins - they are my absolute easiest quick meal to make and you can make enough to last you a week (or share with your family and make 2 batches!).  Did you know Quinoa is known as the "protein powerhouse" and is one of those grains that is higher than any other in protein?  Now that's a lot of bang for my protein buck I say!  I love this little dish because it's easy, affordable, and fun to create as you'll see!

Enjoy the recipe and please let me know if you tried it or any ideas on your version!

2 comments:

  1. Great Video Joy. I can't wait to try the Quinoa recipe. I want all that protein goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love what you are up to Joy.

    thank you for reaching out and doing the great work you do.


    blessings, laura fenamore

    ReplyDelete