Thursday, February 25, 2010

Another woman showing us there are NO LIMITS!

You know I just started blogging again yesterday and my theme was "no limits" and I told you about my dear friend Paige.  Well, that theme seems to be reoccuring in my life recently as I was just reminded again that We are the only limiting factor in our abilities! 

I want to share with you this video of someone that I haven't met personally but I know her daughter, who comes to my classes.  She told me of her 96 year old mother who was just out that day chopping a cord of wood and remarked at how fun it was and wanted to do it again!  I said to her, "is she from the midwest?" to which she replied - yep, a good ole' farm girl from Iowa.  I knew immediately I had to meet this gal as I too am a midwest gal and have German heritage just like her mom (us midwest german girls know how to work hard :).)
She has now become an honorary member of our fitness group and I can't wait to meet her and hope to someday hit the links with her.

Check our her drive and putts - no limits!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/video/video.php?v=1199744628742

No comments:

Post a Comment